25 Oct 2013

Folder Hidden Attribute due to virus

Folder Hidden Attribute due to virus
Question:::===
I recently encountered a prob with a fren's pendrive. It got infected by virus which I dont know its name. The 1 irritating effect that this virus caused was to change the attributes of every folders on the pendrive to hidden. The prob is I cud not fix it via Explorer becoz the attrib option is greyed out. I managed to change some of the folders attrib to normal using dos command but only for folders with 1 phrase name. E.g folder but not for folders with 2 or more phrase in its name e.g My Document.

So my question is:
1)How do I change folders attrib using dos command for folders with 2 or more phrase in its name?How do i type the command?
2)Is there any software that can fix this attrib problem?I.e attrib that cannot be changed via Explorer.Can I use Flash Disinfector?

Answer;;;=====

first of all make sure ur command line like this

CODE
[ur pendrive drive letter]:\>

then copy paste this command

CODE===;;; attrib -r -h -s *.* /s /d

e.g. f:\> attrib -r -h -s *.* /s /d

No comments:

Post a Comment